Friday, March 9, 2012

From Scratch Friday #6

Welcome to From Scratch Friday! This is the place to link up all DIY projects, recipes, printables, and more! 
Here are the top viewed projects from last week:

Revamped Tower Card by Color Me Domestic

Upcycled Candle Holder into a Mini Easter Basket by Revolutionaries

Chocolate Syrup Swirl Cake by Chocolate, Chocolate, and More


  1. Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

  2. Thank you for hosting a link-up. I am one of your followers and I occasionally read your DIY posts and recipes. I couldn't tell from looking around your blog if you'd received the Sunshine Award or not, so I am bestowing it upon you. Please kindly go to my link and hopefully you'll accept the award. Take care, Cricket.

  3. I found your blog on The Daily Bailey. Thanks for hosting!


I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment and let me know that you stopped by.